Nothing inspires us to get active in the new year more than the complete overindulgence that is Christmas.
But some of us need that little bit more to get us over the line…
This Christmas give your family, friends or partners that extra incentive to get moving and get fit in 2019, with a Christmas present that will send them running (literally) into the new year.
Whether you’re buying for the already fit and fabulous, or those that need a little more inspiration, here’s a few gift ideas to get your nearest and dearest moving.
Contrary to the popular phrase “all the gear, no idea”, getting new sporting apparel can definitely give you a burst of motivation (ideas) when it comes to getting active.
You can lavish our ideas below upon your loved ones either as singular gifts or as one big bounty inside that awesome new gym bag you just bought your favourite person:
- Gym bag - tick!
- Top to toe kit - from new gym/yoga tights, to shorts, tanks, jackets and hats, there’s nothing better than activewear to make you feel like you actually want to sweat (and look good doing it).
- Headphones - you can’t go past good beats while you’re exercising.
- Skipping rope - get that heart pumping!
- Massage balls - for any areas that might need a little ironing out after a sweat session.
- A reusable eco-friendly water bottle - stay hydrated AND help the planet.
This is where the real gear comes in…
- Fitness tracker - these can get us excited about tracking our fitness and testing ourselves
- Yoga mat with carrier - so you can bring it anywhere (no excuses)!
- Bike - the best form of transport and an awesome way to explore
- Boxing gear - get inspired to hit those boxing classes
- Weights - so you can lift anytime, anywhere!
- GoPro camera - what’s better than recording your sporting feats (especially the epic outdoor adventure ones!) and being able to show your mates later on
Some of us need a little more inspiration to get moving, so a gift that doubles as an active experience is always a winner…
- Surf lessons - there’s nothing more exhilarating than being in the ocean riding waves (or attempting to)
- Dance classes - these are fun and make you sweat! Perfect for you and your best girlfriend to get into. You will undoubtedly become Beyonce.
- Get active and get out of the city with a weekend away - put that snorkel gift you gave your partner to good use and get yourselves coastal for a snorkelling holiday or away on a hiking weekend in the mountains. Australia has some of the most amazing and unique nature in the world, get out there and get exploring (and bring the GoPro)!
The Gift that Keeps Giving
Whatever you choose, know that your favourite (active) people in your life will love whatever you choose to gift them!
Interested to gift yourself something special this Christmas? Check out our club! Book your tour today!