Membership Sales Consultant
at Pitt Street Mall (Sydney)
- Sales and service savvy? Create lasting relationships
- Build a community in the Sydney CBD
- Full-Time gig… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
You’ll understand each prospect’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes to form a genuine and long-term relationship with them. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and include a mix of corporate presentations, prospect calling, retention calling, external activations and follow-up in your sales strategy. You’ll be empowered to manage your own time and can be counted on to reach targets.
You’re patient, level-headed and cool under pressure with >1 year relevant experience. You love to learn about people and come up with personalised and complete solutions. Kicking sales targets out of the park makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. People trust your judgement. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some corporate sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.