at Pitt Street Mall (Sydney)
- Sharp as a tack? Lover of lists? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Sydney's CBD
- Full-time gig… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
You’ll provide heartfelt service and exceptional operational leadership to help deliver an extraordinary customer experience in a pristine, compelling and safe environment. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and create an environment where members love spending time. You’ll handle issues that arise during the opening or closing of the club and help the team to deliver a seamless experience… from ensuring the club’s appearance reflects the highest standards, to the clocklike efficiency of the classes in each studio, through to keeping it safe for everyone. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant duty manager experience and a neat-freak reputation. You love to create meaningful moments for people as much as you love to meticulously execute opening and closing checklists. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You get a kick out of ensuring things run so smoothly that people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some retail or hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.