at Norwest (Sydney)
- People person? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Norwest
- Casual gig... and we'll kit you out in lululemon
We're looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain 'Virgin-ness'. WAHEY. We smile a lot and we always put our people first. So come and work with us at Virgin Active - it's going to be fun. You like?
Shake it all about! We are after V-Café Assistants who really get customer service. You’ll be helping to provide our members with quality and nutritious snacks and smoothies, as well as keeping our café area looking spick and span – all with a big smile of course! ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least six-months hospitality experience
- Knowledge of OHS and hygiene
- Awesome customer service skills
- Food handling experience would be cool
- Excellent coffee making experience is a must
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 5.00am and 10.30pm
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.