at Norwest (Sydney)
- Flaunt your H2O know-how and deliver supreme swim experiences
- Build a community in Norwest
- Casual during school term… wide range of swimming ages and skill level
You’ll leverage your personality to deliver exceptional and fin-tastic swim classes to children and adults. Safety will be at the forefront of everything you do and creating an entertaining and easy way to learn to swim comes naturally to you. You’ll look for opportunities to improve our swim program delivery at every turn, finding ways to give our members that little bit extra… especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with your AUSTWSWIM qual, 3+ years' experience in a swim school and your first aid. You may also have your Infant and Preschool Aquatics qual, Access and Inclusion qual or Teacher of Adults qual. A+ for you. You get a kick out of getting people to those "I did it! "moments and love to deliver educational (yet entertaining) swim lessons. You’re authentic when you express yourself, and you‘re comfortable communicating with members of all ages and skill levels.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.