at Norwest (Sydney)
- Ops and safety crackerjack? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Norwest
- Salary + Bonus.. and we'll kit you out in Lulu
You’ll provide heartfelt service and exceptional operational management to deliver an extraordinary customer experience in a pristine, compelling and safe environment. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and create an environment where members love spending time. You’ll lead the ops teams to deliver a seamless experience… from the fast solve of maintenance issues, the clocklike efficiency of the classes in each studio, through to the wind-down comfort of the cleanest changerooms ever. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with operations leadership experience and a neat-freak reputation. You love to create a seamless experience for people as much as you love to guarantee a super safe and glistening clean environment for all. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. An operational guru who enjoys flexing their organisational skills in both wet and dry facilities (you have near superhuman attention to detail). You get a kick out of creating beautifully fresh and spotless spaces which make people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- Performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.