at Norwest (Sydney)
- Bit of a neat freak?
- Full time
Our shiny club is probably the best thing you’ve ever seen. Like, ever. And we want it to stay like this, so we need an Operations Assistant to keep it looking and feeling delicious for all the amazing people who work and work-out here. If you’re a serious ‘neat freak’, you’ll love taking responsibility for ensuring the pool area, changerooms, and other areas of our club are sparkly clean and looking spectacular. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. You’ll wipe down treadmills to ensure members don’t slip on their own sweat and give the changerooms a good scrubbing so they are positively glistening (just like our members after their workout). And you’ll be uber responsible because you’ll supervise aquatics and ensure safety is properly maintained.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least six-months experience
- Super-friendly, communicatey type of person
- A bit of a neat-freak (and love to keep things clean and tidy)
- Pool Lifeguard certificate would be awesome but not essential
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 5:30am and 10:30pm
- If this is you, then we’d love to:
Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
Love people? Love health and fitness? Love bananas? Love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.