Membership Sales Consultant
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Passionate about fitness and sales? Join an iconic brand that feels like family.
- Career development and a supportive team environment at our Norwest club
- Free gym membership, discounted personal training + more benefits
You’ll understand each prospect’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes to form a genuine and long-term relationship with them. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and include a mix of corporate presentations, cold calling, retention calling, outreach and follow-up in your sales strategy. You’ll be empowered to manage your own time and can be counted on to reach targets.
You’re patient, level-headed and cool under pressure with >1 year relevant experience. You love to learn about people and come up with personalised and complete solutions. Kicking sales targets out of the park makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. People trust your judgement. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some corporate sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.