Membership Sales Consultant
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Sales and service savvy? Create lasting relationships
- Build a community in Norwest
- Salary + uncapped comms… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
We are the world’s leading health club and a global brand with 233 clubs in 8 countries. With exclusive classes, innovative equipment and enthusiastic staff, we motivate and inspire members every day. We believe passionately in giving back to local communities and helping young people to love being active.
You’ll understand each prospect’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes to form a genuine and long-term relationship with them. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and include a mix of corporate presentations, cold calling, retention calling, outreach and follow-up in your sales strategy. You’ll be empowered to manage your own time and can be counted on to reach targets.
You’re patient, level-headed and cool under pressure with >1 year relevant experience. You love to learn about people and come up with personalised and complete solutions. Kicking sales targets out of the park makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. People trust your judgement. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some corporate sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- An uncapped commission plan
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.