Membership Sales Consultant
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Passionate about fitness and sales? Join an iconic brand that feels like family.
- Career development and a supportive team environment at our Norwest club
- Full-Time gig… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
You’ll understand each prospect’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes to form a genuine and long-term relationship with them. You’ll include a mix of prospect calling, retention calling, lead generation, external activations and follow-up in your sales strategy. You’ll be empowered to manage your own time and can be counted on to reach targets. And you’ll get weekly product and selling training to ensure you optimise your sales.
You’re passionate about fitness, patient, level-headed and cool under pressure with relevant sales experience. You’re comfortable on the phones, get a kick out of hitting and exceeding targets and always look for new ways to generate business. You’re curious and love to learn about people so that you can come up with prescriptive solutions to kick start their fitness journey. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some corporate sector experience.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- An uncapped commission plan
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great