Kids Club Assistant
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Provide heart-felt care, supervision, and a safe environment for our mini-members
- Build a community at our club in Norwest
- Part-time gig... plus you get a free gym membership, and we'll kit you out in lulu
You’ll support the day-to-day running of Club-V, ensuring our members get the best care, supervision, and plenty of fun. You’ll need lots of energy, ensuring the safe and smooth running of Club-V activities. You’ll take enormous pride in delivering Club-V activities that make kids go ‘wow!’ and you’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members and their guardians that little bit extra… especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years relevant experience and a reputation for making kids eyes sparkle. You love to create a safe, clean environment where kids and their guardians enjoy coming every day. You are comfortable communicating at all levels and have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule. You may also have your First Aid. A+ for you.
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- We like to be normal, not formal
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.