Group Exercise Coach - Reformer Pilates
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Love to balance bodies? DJ aspirations? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community in Norwest
- Employed with paid training… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
Appreciated by everyone from beginners to elite athletes, it’s a method that offers toning, strength, postural alignment, flexibility, balance, endurance and mindful focus. Whether overcoming physical vulnerability or sculpting a dream body, it’s about improving holistic health and engaging the mind, body and breath.
You’ll deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments in class. You’ll be empowered to perform on the stage and create a culture where the community become raving fans.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation. You’re an athlete and performer. Both equally. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time)makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You feel most at home on the podium and you’re authentic when you express yourself.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.