Group Ex Instructors - Reformer Pilates
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Love to balance bodies? Let’s get sweaty together…
- Build a community in Baulkham Hills
- Contractor role (freelancers)
We are a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, we opened our first club in Australia in 2008 and are building an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in Sydney and Melbourne. We continue to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience and mission to provide irresistible exercise experiences.
We’re on the look out for Reformer Pilates Instructors to deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given them a rock star following and leverage their personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments in class.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation. You’re an athlete and performer. Both equally. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to
those I did it! moments. You feel most at home on the podium and you’re authentic when you express yourself.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Recognised quals, your ABN and relevant insurances
- At least six-months experience teaching Reformer Pilates
- You understand GE=MR (Group Ex = Member Retention)
- Stage performers need to be charismatic and love being the centre of attention
- You’re passionate about getting members results
- Super-friendly love-the-customer kind of attitude
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.