Fitness Professional (Personal Trainer)
at Norwest (Sydney)
- Fun, fit and feisty type?
We’re looking for a Fitness Professional with personality plus to whip this town into shape. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. This is not a franchise operation, you will be working with Virgin Active – not paying rent.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- At least six-months experience, or an equivalent combo of education plus experience
- Human Movement/ Exercise/ Sports Science degree would be awesome but not essential
- Must be passionate about getting members results
- A brain full of all things fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 5:00am and 10:30pm
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
Love people? Love health and fitness? Love bananas? Love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.