at Norwest (Sydney)
- Think ops is tops? Flex your duty manager skills
- Build a community in Norwest
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
We’re after a Duty Manager with personality plus to keep this club in shape. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be supporting a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. We have set the bar really high for brand standards and this could be your chance to jump over it.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least two years experience in a Duty Manager (or similar) position, or an ability to have flaunted your natural talent from within Virgin Active
- Experience in customer service and answering feedback and complaints
- A bit of a neat-freak
- Expert understanding of WH&S
- We might like you more if you’re obsessed with keys
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 5.00am and 10.30pm
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now.