at Norwest (Sydney)
- Up for a 5km toddle?
- Build a community in Norwest
- Full-time gig… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
You’ll manage the day-to-day operations of Club-V, ensuring our members get the best care, supervision, and plenty of fun-diddly-fun. You’ll need lots of energy, ensuring the safe and smooth running of Club-V activities and supporting the day-to-day management, as well as recruitment activities and relevant training of team members. You’ll take enormous pride in delivering Club-V activities that make kids go ‘wow!’ and you’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members and their guardians that little bit extra… especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant management experience and a reputation for making kids eyes sparkle. Reporting to the Club General Manager, you get a kick out of recruitment, inducting and supporting the team you work in and ensuring each and every team member knows the ins and outs of their gig, health & safety and relevant training. You love to create a safe, clean environment where kids and their guardians enjoy coming every day. You are comfortable communicating at all levels and have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands \
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A spot on the management team
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.