Fitness Coach (Personal Trainer)
at Margaret St (Sydney)
- PT with personality?
- Build a community amongst like minded coaches in Margaret street
- Employed gig, bonus incentives and career development
You’ll deliver exceptional PT sessions with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments. You’ll be empowered to build true community.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with an excellent reputation and your Cert IV. You know how to deliver meaningful PT sessions and enjoy working to targets. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one PT session at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You love to inspire and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You may already have a following. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training with regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.