National Lounge Manager
at Head Office (Sydney)
- Make exercise irresistible
- New concept – develop, manage and deliver
- Zetland (near Green Square station)
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you’ll oversee the development and implementation of a new premium lounge concept. With end to end responsibilities, you’ll scope out, manage and deliver a high quality lounge product that maximises membership and revenue. It’s about taking inspiration from airport and five-star hotel lounges to create an incredible lounge experience for our members. You’ll define the new lounge offering and partner with the clubs to ensure we provide exceptional service in line with our service promise. This involves the entire lifecycle (from strategic planning to tactical activities) . Customer service and experience will be at the forefront of decision-making. You’ll develop metrics to measure the success of the lounge, develop business cases for changes and of course, lead and implement any modifications.
You’re creative, commercial and incredibly service oriented with 5+ years of relevant (hospitality/airlines) experience. You love to create meaningful moments for people and have likely developed your skillset from within an airport lounge, hotel or hospitality environment. You know what it’s like to work with a high profile consumer brand and pride yourself on knowing how to design a great member-centric lounge product from scratch. You’re a serial thinker and can architect the process behind it. Your communications are direct, considered and clear and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You use your intuition to make good, pragmatic decisions.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- Performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular coaching and development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Standing desk? Got it. Wellness sitting ball? Got it. What more do you want, fresh fruit every day?... Consider it done.
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 250 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.