Group Exercise Coach - Cycle
at Frenchs Forest (Sydney)
- Got rhythm? DJ aspirations? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Employed with paid training… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
Custom designed bikes fit for dancing and doing push-ups on as much as they are for riding, it’s the cardio and conditioning total body revolution for the mind, body and soul. With rhythm-based choreography, uplifting playlists and dimmed lighting seamlessly synchronised, riders will be immersed into an environment where they won’t even notice they’re working out.
You’ll deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments in class. You’ll be empowered to perform on the stage and create a culture where the community become raving fans.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation. You’re an athlete and performer. Both equally. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You feel most at home on the podium and you’re authentic when you express yourself.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.