at Frenchs Forest (Sydney)
- Up for a 5km toddle?
- Frenchs Forest
- Full time
We love mini humans. So we’re looking for a Kids Club Manager who relates well to kids. You’ll need lots of energy, working closely with the Club Manager to ensure the safety and smooth running of our Club-V activities and be up for plenty of fun-diddly-fun-fun. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be helping to lead and support a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
• At least two years experience in a similar role and Certificate IV is desirable
• Gotta love kids
• Awesome customer service and experience answering feedback and complaints
• Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
• Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 8:00am and 6:00pm
If this is you, then we’d love to:
• Give you a challenge
• Help you grow
• Provide you with benefits
• Listen to your new ideas
• Work hard and play hard together
Love people? Love health and fitness? Love bananas? Love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.