Building Services Technician
at Frenchs Forest (Sydney)
- Keep our facilities tip top & coordinate repairs and maintenance of our club
- Electrical background desirable
- Salary + bonus + free membership for you and your buddy
You’ll be responsible for delivering both a preventative and reactive maintenance schedule safely, on time and within budget. It’s about providing a fully functional, compelling and safe environment of all spaces for our members, including the pool, spa and sauna area. You’ll put together a Planned Preventative Maintenance program and oversee minor repairs and reactive maintenance. Ensuring contractors deliver in line with their service level agreements and to agreed outcomes is super important. Your gusto for all things R&M will result in fast resolution of maintenance issues and clocklike efficiency of reporting. You always look for ways to give that little bit extra.. especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re motivated, honest and genuine with 2+ years facility property maintenance (including HVAC) experience and your First Aid. You may also have a relevant trade qual (electrical preferred) and can readily obtain your Pool Operators certificate if required. You’re multi-skilled and have a good knowledge of building services and regulatory compliance across facilities. You get a kick out of tracking all repairs, maintenance and contractors in line with budget while also ensuring SLA’s are delivered. You can explain the nuts and bolts of building maintenance to almost anyone and are comfortable communicating at all levels. You take pride in the presentation of your property and love thinking up new ways to improve our carbon footprint and reduce utility consumption.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- Performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.