at Bondi Junction (Sydney)
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in Bondi Junction
- Part-time gigs… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
Virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe split over two levels, an outdoor training deck and five boutique style exercise experiences (Cycle, Grid-HIIT, Boxing, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned with ground floor entry on Bronte Road, right next to the Westfield shopping mall and Bondi Junction’s transport hub.
You’ll ensure the studios are sparkling before each class by cleaning all equipment and wiping the mirrors and floor so they’re flawless. You’ll clean and prepare the equipment required by each member and help to create an environment where members love spending time. You’ll be super conscious about everyone‘s safety and take enormous pride in producing the shiniest changerooms ever. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant experience and a neat-freak reputation. You love to create a glistening clean environment for all. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You get a kick out of creating beautifully fresh and spotless spaces which make people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and can be counted on to maintain a sparkling environment for all. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.