Group Exercise Coach (Reformer Pilates)
at Bondi Junction (Sydney)
- Love to balance bodies? DJ aspirations? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community in Bondi Junction
- Employed with paid training… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe split over two levels, an outdoor training deck and five boutique style exercise experiences (Cycle, Grid-HIIT, Boxing, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned with ground floor entry on Bronte Road, right next to the Westfield shopping mall and Bondi Junction’s transport hub.
Appreciated by everyone from beginners to elite athletes, it’s a method that offers toning, strength, postural alignment, flexibility, balance, endurance and mindful focus. Whether overcoming physical vulnerability or sculpting a dream body, it’s about improving holistic health and engaging the mind, body and breath.
You’ll deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments in class. You’ll be empowered to perform on the stage and create a culture where the community become raving fans.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation. You’re an athlete and performer. Both equally. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time)makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You feel most at home on the podium and you’re authentic when you express yourself.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.