Group Exercise Coach (HIIT)
at Bondi Junction (Sydney)
- Love to run, push, pull, lunge and skip? DJ aspirations? Let’s get sweaty together
- Build a community in Bondi Junction
- Employed with paid training… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
Virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe split over two levels, an outdoor training deck and five boutique style exercise experiences (Cycle, Grid-HIIT, Boxing, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned with ground floor entry on Bronte Road, right next to the Westfield shopping mall and Bondi Junction’s transport hub.
Sweat, smiles and fist pumps in this high intensity functional training circuit. It’s a blend of running, pushing, pulling, lunging and skipping on the SKILLMILL™, strength-based work on the benches and functional training on the floor. Members will build strength, burn calories, move better and get fitter all in one workout.
You’ll deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments in class. You’ll be empowered to perform on the stage and create a culture where the community become raving fans.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation. You’re an athlete and performer. Both equally. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You feel most at home on the podium and you’re authentic when you express yourself.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.