at Bligh Street (Sydney)
- Flaunt your café and service expertise in a sparkling lounge
- Build a community in Bligh Street - Sydney CBD
- Part-time gig… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
By leveraging your unique personality, you will provide heartfelt service and build true community in the lounge area where members love to spend time. You’ll deliver exceptional experiences at every touchpoint – from the warm welcome at reception, to delivering a compelling food and beverage service, through to assisting members with queries on classes. Wifi connection you ask? No problem. Grande soy mochachino with 1? Coming right up. Booking queries? Happy to help. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant service experience gained from hospitality, hotels, or even an airport lounge. You love to create meaningful moments and maintain a clean and sparkling space. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You get a kick out of creating unexpected experiences which make people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You can be counted on to skilfully respond to feedback and complaints and keep things on track like clock-work. You also have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.