Fitness Coach (Personal Trainer)
at Bligh Street (Sydney)
- Build a community in Bligh Street
- State of the art equipment in premium facilities. Boutique meets world-class.
- Employed gig (no rent) with ongoing development… and we’ll kit you out in lululemon
You’ll deliver exceptional PT sessions and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments. You’ll build true community both with our members and as part of the Virgin Active family. You’ll be empowered to consistently exceed targets and benefit from ongoing training and development to take your career, and the community, to dizzying new heights.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star reputation and your Cert IV. You know how to deliver meaningful PT sessions and enjoy working to targets. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one PT session at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You love to inspire and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You may already have a following. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.