This four-week course will give you a solid foundation in Yoga, so you can explore the many different styles and establish a regular practice. As a group we will explore the basic principles of the practice in an easy going workshop style environment.
Whether you are brand new to the practice or a regular Yogi looking at deepening your foundation, then this is the course for you.
We will focus on:
- The purpose of yoga and benefits of the practice
- The key principles of Yoga
- Foundational postures and safe alignment
- Breathing and mindful awareness
- Understanding the differences between styles
- An introduction to props and equipment
- Preparing you for a regular class
The aim of yoga is simple: to help you live more comfortably in your body, and find peace in your mind.
*Terms and conditions apply.