All our clubs (excluding Barangaroo) are now open.
The health and safety of our community has always been our highest priority, and we continue to put extensive measures in place to help keep our team members and members safe. We have always followed the latest government health advice and we thank our members for their understanding and for following COVID-safe measures.
In line with Government guidelines, only members, guests, staff, and visitors (16+) who are fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine (or have a medical exemption) will be able to access our clubs. Upon arrival, proof of vaccination will be required through either a COVID-19 certificate or immunisation history statement. Please do stay home if you're feeling unwell at any time - we expect the same of our team, too.
In line with Government guidelines, we require all members and team members to wear a face mask when visiting our clubs, unless medically exempt. In certain exercise circumstances, it can be removed.
Spas and Saunas
All areas of the clubs will open, just not our spas and saunas in NSW. In accordance with Government restrictions, they'll remain temporarily closed.
Swimsters (Learn to Swim)
Our Swimsters lessons have re-commenced. To express interest, click here.
What we're doing to help you workout safely
- 1 person per 4sqm in indoor areas
- Limiting group exercise classes to 20 in NSW
- Check-in with QR codes at reception
- Sanitisation stations and disinfectant wipes throughout each club
- Towels are mandatory, and so is wiping down equipment after use
- Increased cleaning throughout the day and a deep clean overnight
- Studios and equipment cleaned between each class
- Air conditioning units set to circulate 50% more fresh air than required
- Ensuring 1.5m physical distancing where possible
- Ensuring our teams have all completed the COVID-19 training
Doing the best we can
Our teams are doing an incredible job to help our members live an active life. There may be some initial delays in our busier clubs, as we ensure all government requirements are followed. We really appreciate your patience during this time.
Get In Touch