Head Coach, Reformer Pilates
at Sydney Clubs
- Love to balance bodies? DJ aspirations? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Design and deliver a revolutionary pilates program across our newest Sydney CBD clubs
- Attractive salaried gig with added incentives
We are the world’s leading health club and a global brand with 233 clubs in 8 countries. With exclusive classes, innovative equipment and enthusiastic staff, we motivate and inspire members every day. We believe passionately in giving back to local communities and helping young people to love being active.
Appreciated by everyone from beginners to elite athletes, it’s a method that offers toning, strength, postural alignment, flexibility, balance, endurance and mindful focus. Whether overcoming physical vulnerability or sculpting a dream body, it’s about improving holistic health and engaging the mind, body and breath.
You’ll oversee program delivery to maximise its growth and occupancy, from strategic planning to tactical execution. You’ll also deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments in class. You’ll coach, develop and motivate your team and create a culture where the community become raving fans.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation. You know how to create meaningful programs and encourage mindfulness of the people around you. You’re a leader, an athlete and a performer. All equally. You love to design programs as much as you love to deliver them. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You’re comfortable working with budget metrics and thrive on exceeding targets.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A salaried gig with performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.