Membership Sales Manager
at Moore Park (Sydney)
- Leadership opportunity in a passionate sales team
- Become part of a growing iconic brand that always puts its people first
- Free gym membership for you and a friend, discounted PT + more benefits
You’ll plan and direct the sales team to achieve targets and make sure each new member has a great experience. Success will rely on your ability to build key relationships in the local community. You’ll coach, develop and motivate the sales team to be their ‘Personal Best’ and identify gaps and areas for further development.
You’re an experienced leader who thinks strategically and is passionate about fitness. You’re nurturing and people focused yet driven to succeed and have a proven track record of delivering sales results. You love thinking of creative ways to generate new business and build local relationships (you may also have some corporate sector experience). You love to teach your team sales techniques and you get a kick out of goal setting and getting people to those I did it! moments.
What we offer you:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- Performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great