Kids Club Assistant
at Moore Park (Sydney)
- Fancy a 5km toddle?
- Build a community in Moore Park
- Part time... and we'll kit you out in lulu
We love mini humans. So we’re looking for a Kids Club Assistant who relates well to kids. You’ll need lots of energy, ensuring the safety and smooth running of our Club-V activities and be up for plenty of fun-diddly-fun-fun.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least six-months experience, or an
equivalent combo of education plus experience
- Gotta love kids
- Awesome customer service
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and
CPR/AED certification would be cool
- Cert III not required
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between
8:00am and 6:00pm
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.