at Margaret St (Sydney)
- Customer service lover? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Margaret Street
- Part-time…and we’ll kit you out in lulu
You’ll provide heartfelt service and create personalised moments to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and create an environment where members love spending time. You’ll deliver the customer experience at each touchpoint…from the warm welcome on arrival, to responding to queries about the classes available, through to taking payments and providing support with the bookings process. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant customer service experience. You love to create meaningful moments for people. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You get a kick out of creating unexpected experiences which make people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You can be counted on to skilfully respond to feedback and complaints. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some retail or hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.