Group Ex Manager
at Margaret St (Sydney)
- Design the timetable and deliver revolutionary programs… rock star style
- Build a community in Margaret Street (with more than 9 group ex spaces)
- Attractive salaried gig with added incentives
We are the world’s leading health club and a global brand with 233 clubs in 8 countries. With exclusive classes, innovative equipment and enthusiastic staff, we motivate and inspire members every day. We believe passionately in giving back to local communities and helping young people to love being active.
You’ll oversee the club’s group ex program to maximise its overall growth and occupancy, from strategic timetabling to tactical execution. You’ll coach, develop and motivate the group ex team in collaboration with head coaches to guarantee an irresistible group ex experience for everyone. You’ll also deliver classes with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your life experience and social intelligence to help people be the best they can be.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star group ex reputation and 5+ year’s
leadership experience. You know how to create a meaningful group ex timetable and encourage mindfulness of the people around you. You’re a leader and a performer. Both equally. You love the detail behind optimising classes on a group ex timetable as much as you love to deliver them. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one class at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You’re comfortable managing budgets and thrive on exceeding targets.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A salaried gig with performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.