at Frenchs Forest (Sydney)
- Fishy types are wanted
- Frenchs Forest
We love mini humans. So we’re looking for a Swim Instructor who loves the water and relates well to kids. We’ve been teaching little ‘uns how to swim for over a decade internationally and we’re pretty good at it. You’ll need lots of energy, ensuring the kids improve their water skills, enjoy their lessons and be up for plenty of fun-diddly-fun-fun.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- AUSTSWIM certificate (Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety)
- AUSTSWIM certificate (Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics) would be awesome but not essential
- At least six-months experience
- You’re passionate about getting members results
- Excellent in and out of the water communication skills
- Super-friendly love-the-customer kind of attitude
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
Love people? Love health and fitness? Love bananas? Love to hear from you.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.