at Frenchs Forest (Sydney)
- Fishy types wanted to co-ordinate H2O activities
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Part time role... and we'll kit you out in lulu
We love mini humans. So we’re looking for a Swim Coordinator who loves the water and relates well to kids. You’ll need lots of energy, working with the Senior Club-V Manager in ensuring the safety and smooth day to day running of our swim program and be up for plenty of fun-diddly-fun-fun. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be part of a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’.
Do you need to love lycra? Not especially, although you do need to be clued up. A swim professional who enjoys flexing their passion for kid's swim programming and utilising their exceptional organisation skills. Exciting times. Having your Austswim quals and experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints is a must. You keep up to date with new developments in learn to swim teaching and safety and are skilled across various age groups. Connecting with people comes naturally. You're a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.