Sales Manager - 6 month mat leave
at Frenchs Forest (Sydney)
- Maternity leave contract - 6 months
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Salary & uncapped comms + bonus
We’re after a Sales Manager with a near fanatical zeal to help us bring it on in our shiny health club. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be heading up a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’.
All about you:
Do you need to love lycra? Not especially, although you do need to be clued-up. A sales leader who enjoys flexing their sales skills to ensure membership sales targets are achieved. Exciting times.
With at least two years experience as a Sales Manager in a large scale club, you stand out because of your ability to further develop and implement a local sales strategy and your success in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team.
You're comfortable managing budgets and have the appetite and track record of exceeding performance targets. Some corporate sales experience would be cool too.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- Performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.