at Collins Street (Melbourne)
- Think ops is tops?
- Melbourne CBD
We’re after a Duty Manager with personality plus to keep this club in shape. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be supporting a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. We have set the bar really high for brand standards and this could be your chance to jump over it.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least two years experience in a Duty Manager (or similar) position
- Experience in customer service and answering feedback and complaints
- A bit of a neat-freak
- Expert understanding of WH&S
- We might like you more if you’re obsessed with keys
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 5.00am and 10.30pm
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
Love people? Love health and fitness? Love bananas? Love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.