Relationship (Sales) Consultant
at Bondi Junction - NEW CLUB
- Passionate about fitness and sales? Join an iconic brand that feels like family.
- Career development and a supportive team environment
- Free gym membership, discounted personal training + more benefits
You’ll understand each prospect’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes to form a genuine and long-term relationship with them. You’ll include a mix of prospect calling, retention calling, lead generation, external activations and follow-up in your sales strategy. You’ll be empowered to manage your own time and can be counted on to reach targets. And you’ll get weekly product and selling training to ensure you optimise your sales.
Currently on track to open in November, Virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe split over two levels, an outdoor training deck and five boutique style exercise experiences (Cycle, Grid-HIIT, Boxing, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned with ground floor entry on Bronte Road, right next to the massive Westfield shopping mall and Bondi Junction’s transport hub. Located in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, we can’t wait to be part of this shiny and sleek district pushing the boundaries when it comes to urban living.
You’re passionate about fitness, patient, level-headed and cool under pressure with relevant sales experience. You’re comfortable on the phones, get a kick out of hitting and exceeding targets and always look for new ways to generate business. You’re curious and love to learn about people so that you can come up with prescriptive solutions to kick start their fitness journey. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some corporate sector experience.
What you'll get from us:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you? And why wouldn’t you?
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- An uncapped commission plan
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- We like to be normal, not formal
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.