at Bondi Junction - NEW CLUB
- Customer service lover? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in Bondi Junction – NEW CLUB OPENING SOON
- Full-time, part-time and casual gigs… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
Currently on track to open in November, Virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe split over two levels, an outdoor training deck and five boutique style exercise experiences (Cycle, Grid-HIIT, Boxing, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned with ground floor entry on Bronte Road, right next to the Westfield shopping mall and Bondi Junction’s transport hub. Located in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, we can’t wait to be part of this shiny and sleek district pushing the boundaries when it comes to urban living.
You’ll provide heartfelt service and create personalised moments to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and create an environment where members love spending time. You’ll deliver the customer experience at each touchpoint… from the warm welcome on arrival, to responding to queries about the classes available, through to taking payments and providing support with the bookings process. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant customer service experience. You love to create meaningful moments for people. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You get a kick out of creating unexpected experiences which make people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You can be counted on to skilfully respond to feedback and complaints. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some retail or hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.