Fitness Coach (Personal Trainer)
at Bondi Junction (Sydney)
- PT with personality plus? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community in Bondi Junction
- Employed gig with ongoing development… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
Virgin Active Bondi Junction boasts strength, cardio and functional training zones with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe split over two levels, an outdoor training deck and five boutique style exercise experiences (Cycle, Grid-HIIT, Boxing, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned with ground floor entry on Bronte Road, right next to the Westfield shopping mall and Bondi Junction’s transport hub. Located in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, we can’t wait to be part of this shiny and sleek district pushing the boundaries when it comes to urban living.
You’ll deliver exceptional PT sessions with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments. You’ll be empowered to build true community.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star reputation and your Cert IV. You know how to deliver meaningful PT sessions and enjoy working to targets. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one PT session at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You love to inspire and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You may already have a following. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.