at Bligh Street (Sydney) - NEW CLUB
- PT with personality plus? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community in Bligh St - NEW CLUB OPENING SOON
- Employed gig (no weekends)… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
We are a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, we opened our first club in Australia in 2008 and are building an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in Sydney and Melbourne. We continue to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience and mission to provide irresistible exercise experiences.
Virgin Active Bligh Street boasts two gym floors, with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe, and five boutique style group exercise experiences. It’s ideally positioned in a spectacular new boutique building in the business epicentre of Sydney’s CBD – the landmark location is central to Sydney’s finance sector and high profile businesses. It’s walking distance from our Pitt Street and Barangaroo clubs, as well as our Margaret Street location which is coming soon.
You’ll deliver exceptional PT sessions with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments. You’ll be empowered to build true community.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star reputation and your Cert IV. You know how to deliver meaningful PT sessions and enjoy working to targets. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one PT session at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You love to inspire and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You may already have a following. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Paid training and regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.