Fitness Coach (Group Ex and PT)
at Barangaroo (Sydney)
- Group Ex AND PT ace? Let’s get sweaty together… rock star style
- Build a community at our Barangaroo club
- Employed gig with paid training… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
You’ll deliver high intensity classes and PT sessions with the uniqueness that’s given you a rock star following and leverage your personality to help members experience physical, mental and emotional breakthrough moments. You’ll be empowered to perform on the stage and build true community. You’ll spend equal time delivering group ex as you will delivering PT.
You’re a raw and magnetic personality with a rock star reputation and your Cert IV. You’re an exercise enthusiast and performer. Both equally. Inspiring the community to push themselves to new heights (one workout at a time) makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You get a kick out of getting people to those I did it! moments. You feel most at home on the podium and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You may already have a following. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- A brand built on a human touch with a playful side
- A culture that’s all about inspiring people to live an active life
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible options
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Standing desk? Got it. Wellness sitting ball? Got it. What more do you want, fresh fruit every day?... Consider it done.
- We like to be normal, not formal.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.