Here are some hints on how to enjoy the pool so everyone has a good time.
- Everybody at Virgin Active Swimsters must play by our Swimsters Rules, which unlike some rules (like having chocolate once a week) can’t be broken.
- For the full set of Swimsters Rules please click here, check out the Swimsters wall, or ask for a copy from the Swimsters reception.
- Missed Lessons – If you miss a lesson just bring a doctor’s certificate next time and we’ll give you a credit off your next Term Fees. Maximum of one per term.
- Pics/Films – Happy snaps are always tempting but please don’t take any photographs, films, videos via any form of recording device within, or looking into, any of the Swimsters or Club V areas without our permission.
- The instructions of our bubbly staff must be obeyed at all times.
- Guests and Friends – If you’d like to bring someone along to watch, just be sure to ask us first. A parent or guardian must accompany them at all times and they need to play by the rules too.
- Sickness – If it’s green it’s mean. Everyone who goes in the pool needs to complete our one-off Health Check Questionnaire. And if you are sick, or have any symptoms of illnesses, we recommend you stay at home.
- You must remain on the site, available to your child at all times. Our instructor’s duty of care begins at the start of the lesson and concludes at the end. After the lesson and during Family Splash sessions, if your child is under 3 years you must be in the water play area with them at all times. If your child is between 3-5 years you must be in arms reach at all times. If your child is between 5-7yrs, then active supervision is required. If you are over 7yrs and they have passed the Virgin Active Swim test, then constant checking is required.
- Payment – Term fees are paid by direct debit.