- Bit of a neat freak?
- Sydney CBD
Our shiny club is probably the best thing you’ve ever seen. Like, ever. And we want it to stay like this, so we need a Changeroom & Poolside Assistant to keep it looking and feeling delicious for all the amazing people who work and work-out here. If you’re a serious ‘neat freak’, you’ll love taking responsibility for ensuring the changerooms and pool areas are sparkly clean and looking spectacular. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. You’ll wipe down treadmills to ensure members don’t slip on their own sweat and pick up any towels lying around (we like to keep them white and fluffy). And you’ll be uber responsible because you’ll supervise aquatics and ensure safety is properly maintained.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least six-months experience
- Super-friendly, communicatey type of person
- A bit of a neat-freak (and love to keep things clean and tidy)
- Pool Lifeguard certificate would be awesome but not essential
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification would be cool
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends between 5:30am and 10:30pm
If this is you, then we'd love to:
Love people? Love health and fitness? Love bananas? Love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.