Building Services Technician
at Moore Park (Sydney)
- Good with your hands?
- Moore Park (3km from Sydney CBD)
We're looking for that handy someone who loves the nuts and bolts of our business. If you love taking the lead in overseeing contractors, understanding how things work and managing budgets, have we got the job for you. We're after a true WH&S guru. Someone who can spot a potential issue from a mile away and facilitate the process to prevent it from happening. PPM responsibility is for the whole club, including building shell and surrounding grounds. Whilst you may get your hands dirty on the odd occasion, it's all about being super savvy with your technical skills and knowing what to do when things turns pear-shaped. With your insider knowledge on all things DIY, this gig will keep your heart rate up and your blood pumping.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
• trade qualification (refrigeration and air conditioning preferred)
with at least three years facility management, property maintenance or property
• experience managing contractors on site
• expert understanding of wh&s and energy saving techniques
• quality assurance and planned preventative maintenance focus
• we might like you more if you have experience in pool plant operation
• ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
• success in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high
• excellent communication skills
• basic pc skills
• current senior first aid certificate and cpr/aed certification would be cool
If this is you, then we’d love to:
• give you a challenge
• help you grow
• provide you with benefits
• listen to your new ideas
• work hard and play hard together
love people? love health and fitness? love bananas? love to
hear from you.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.