Membership Admin Manager
at Head Office (Sydney)
- People person? Lover of detail? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Great team environment – be yourself
- Zetland (near Green Square Station)
We are the world’s leading health club and a global brand with 233 clubs in 8 countries. With exclusive classes, innovative equipment and enthusiastic staff, we motivate and inspire members every day. We believe passionately in giving back to local communities and helping young people to love being active.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you’ll manage the delivery of member administration and lead the overall, day-to-day operatinos of the member admin team… ensuring extraordinary member satisfiaction in all interactions.
In a nutshell:
• Lead and manage the delivery of all member administration including workflow and training
to ensure a seamless direct debit payment process, arrears collections and fulfilment of
initiatives like Velocity and IAF.
• Provide advice to clubs in the areas of membership terms, club rules and policies and
respond any other type of general query that ensures a seamless experience for members.
• Provide support to the implementation of the price review process.
• Collaborate with the National Customer Service Manager to ensure all member feedback and
complaints are handled effectively.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
• Produce reports such as love levels and other bespoke admin reports.
• Continually review and update processes to make membership administration better.
• Provide leadership, clear direction and ongoing development to the member admin team.
To land this gig:
- You have 2+ years of relevant customer
service or administration leadership experience and some exposure to arrears
- You have aligned experience. You know what it’s like to work with a high profile consumer brand. You may also have some call centre experience. A+ for you.
- You are people-focused. You’re warm, honest and genuine. You get a kick out of solving administration issues to create seamless processes for people. Delivering and teaching others about customer service and member admin makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You are self-assured. You listen intently. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating at all levels. You’re authentic when you express
yourself. People trust you.
- You are driven. You’re perceptive, you ask questions and you strive to understand. You enjoy solving problems. Detail is your forte and you don’t get flustered easily. You can be counted on to continually improve your team’s workflow.
- You have a can-do approach. You think on your feet. You’re cool with ambiguity and you roll with the punches when things change. You’re motivated to find solutions. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Work/life balance with flexible option
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular coaching and development
- Standing desk? Got it.Wellness sitting ball? Got it. What more do you want, fresh fruit every day?... Consider it done.
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.