Customer Relations Manager (Head Office)
at Head Office (Sydney)
- Shape our customer experience – the heart of our brand
- Help make exercise irresistible
- Zetland (near Green Square Station)
We are the world’s leading health club and a global brand with 245 clubs in 10 countries. With exclusive classes, innovative equipment and enthusiastic staff, we motivate and inspire members every day. We believe passionately in giving back to local communities and helping young people to love being active.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you’ll support the delivery of the overall, day-to-day customer experience at Virgin Active.
In a nutshell:
• Partner with the clubs to ensure we provide exceptional customer service in line with our customer experience strategy (and Service Promise).
• Manage the delivery of the customer experience in the areas of membership administration (post-sale), product queries, membership rules, online portals (eg, mylocker), arrears collections, refunds, member comms and general member queries.
• Ensure all member feedback and complaints are handled effectively.
• Provide training on customer touchpoints and interactions for all club-based roles.
• Measure and evaluate service delivery through love levels, audits and mystery shopping.
• Provide understanding to others on membership terms and processes.
• Continually review the customer experience to determine improvements from end to end.
• Provide leadership, clear direction and ongoing development to the customer service team.
To land this gig:
= You have 5+ years of relevant Customer Service leadership experience (ideally national).
= You know what it’s like to work with a high profile consumer brand. You may also have some retail or hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
= You get a kick out of creating those wow! moments. You’re cool under pressure. Teaching others customer service makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
= You listen intently. You write eloquently. Your communications are direct, considered and clear. You’re authentic when you express yourself.
= You enjoy keeping balls in the air. You’re happy to get your hands dirty when you know it’s for the greater good.
= You’re open and approachable. You’re genuinely interested in service and love uncovering what makes people tick. Connecting with others comes naturally.
What we offer you:
= A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
= Discounted personal training
= Work/life balance with flexible options
= Paid parental leave to spend time with new little humans
= Regular coaching and development
= Standing desk? Got it. Wellness sitting ball? Got it. What more do you want, fresh fruit every day?... Consider it done.
Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.