Relationship (Sales) Consultant
at Barangaroo (Sydney)
- Sales and service savvy? Create lasting relationships
- Pre-sales + post-launch in Barangaroo – brand new concept club
- 3 month contract (anticipated start early Feb 2018)
Our new Barangaroo club will be unlike anything Aussies have experienced before. With a personalised approach which only Virgin can deliver and a focus on group exercise, people will be immersed into an environment where they’ll easily lose any inhibitions and be motivated to push beyond their own limits.
This gig is fast paced, full-on and hugely rewarding. You’ll be dropped into the tail end of the club’s pre-sales period and will be there to support launch and the very busy period that follows. Definitely not one for the faint hearted – you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and be prepared to do what it takes to support the club build community through this phase. Your role will be centred on helping new members get started.
You’ll understand each prospect’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes to form a genuine and long-term relationship with them. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and include a mix of corporate presentations, cold calling, retention calling, outreach and follow-up in your sales strategy. You’ll be empowered to manage your own time and can be counted on to reach targets. As this gig is a short-term contract, you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running.
You’re patient, level-headed and cool under pressure with >1 year relevant experience. You love to learn about people and come up with personalised and complete solutions. Kicking sales targets out of the park makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. People trust your judgement. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some corporate sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- An uncapped commission plan
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now. And if you’re an internal candidate, we don’t need your resume – just upload 100 words describing why you want this gig and why you’d be great.